Wednesday's Child: Special Birthday Celebration | News
Temple Terrace, Florida -- Turning 18 is a special time. It marks the transition from childhood to being an adult. For a child in foster care, turning 18 also means they have now aged out of the system and are on their own.
Former Wednesday's Child Randall celebrated his 18th birthday on Sunday at Terrace Sports with a big party of friends. His one wish was to see his older brother Eddie, who had also aged out of foster care a couple of years ago. Randall got his wish and a lot more.
Thanks to the Junior League of Tampa for making sure Randall had a birthday bash with all the trimmings.
Please click on the video link to see Randall celebrate his special day.
Randall's youngest brother, Quasan, is 14 and still in foster care.
If you would like to know more about him call Freddie Brinson at 813-901-3477.
Top USF-Temple Terrace Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Frankie's Friends' speakeasy soiree to help pets around the Bay!
- 5th annual golf tournament to benefit golf program for kids
- 19-year-old arrested for having sex with runaway girl
- "Heart of a Champion" scholarship to help 66 Hillsborough seniors
- FDOT to present proposals for widening of SR 54 in Wesley Chapel